• Slideshow Widget

    Little Stella

    Wednesday, July 23, 2014



    Joana is one of those people that just by being by her side you fell comfortable and in peace.  When we worked together doing her maternity shots we had such a precious moment. And then, when she called me to do her newborn session with her firstborn, baby Stella, I felt that this was going to lead to only one thing: coziness, intimacy, baby chubbiness and cute little fingers close-ups. You know...those basic factors of why I love what I do. Joana is the proud mama of little Stella, which means star,  and I think it's really appropriated for the sparkling soul of this baby! Little Stella behave soooo well in her photo session, she even posed! ;) Thank you so much Joana for letting me click these precious moments with your little star and make them last forever.

    Stellinha_storyboard_BLOG

    Post a Comment